Best LIC Policy For A New Born Baby Girl

Today, the expense of education straight from early childhood is rising rapidly. Insurance policies could be a good way for fogeys to deal with this expenditure. For a baby girl, LIC Children Plans may be the best fit.

  1. New Children’s Money Back Plan

This plan allows you fulfill a range of needs of youngsters at different stages. The basic eligibility age due to this plan is minimum 0 years (period of birth) and maximum 12 years. The total age at maturity is 25 years or so.

This plan is someone policy plan.
Maturity benefit will likely be provided which could be equal to your assured sum along with other applicable bonuses.
The premium will be paid quarterly, monthly, annually or half yearly
The minimum sum assured is Rs. 1, 00,000
This policy covers maturity benefit, death benefit and survival benefit.
In this course of action, the premium amount is paid at regular intervals. The child receives 20% on the total sum at 18 years, 20% each and every year again at 20 and 22 years old and the remaining 40% is provided at two-and-a-half decades of age.

  1. Jeevan Tarun Plan

This plan is usually a good option for the kids of 24 months or less. This plan features a limited pay option. You need to pay for the premium before child attains age 20 along with the policy is continued prior to the child is twenty five years of age. It is the very best lic policy for new born baby girl.

The covering of risk budget is usually started in the event the child attains 8 years, or couple of years from the starting date of plan or policy, whichever comes first.
The premium is to become paid until your kids reaches two decades and you can find the payout after 20 yrs . old till age 25.
The rest with the sum emerged as maturity benefit if your policy terminates. There is also a death advantage of sum that is 10 times the annual premium or 125% on the assured sum. You have the one and that is higher and minimum volume of 105% of total volume of premium is paid till the date.
The minimum sum assured is Rs. 75,000.

  1. Jeevan Umang Plan

This plan gives coverage for lifetime. This plan facilitates regular payouts from your last payment of premium till survival. If the customer dies inside the period on the policy, a fixed volume of money is for being given.

The survival benefit is paid every year, which can be 8% with the assured sum.
Other benefits like rider benefit, death benefit, maturity benefit and tax benefits can be obtained.
The minimum age for entry is 3 months.
The terms for paying premium are 30, 25, 20 and fifteen years. The maturity age is a hundred years with the birthday and that is nearest.
The minimum assured sum is Rs 2,00,000.
Premium payment is via NACH or SSS only which can be paid yearly, quarterly, half-yearly and monthly.

Leave a Reply to Anonymous Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *